Jill is a Global User Experience Strategist, Educator, Mentor, Speaker and Consultant. In addition to being the Head of UX Strategy and CEO of Digital Karma, Jill also serves as an IxD Advisory Board Member for Santa Monica College and served as the Lead UXDI Instructor + Global Education Strategy Team Member at General Assembly.
UX Events and Workshops that Jill Specializes in:
MVP Design for Startups
Jill began programming when she was 8 years old and has been designing digital products for over 17 years. Jill is an entrepreneur and thrives on creative collaboration and solving design challenges. She loves coming up with simple, effective solutions that provide the best possible user experience.
Jill believes strongly in sound workflow practices and development methods to create the best project possible right out of the gate. She has experienced firsthand the great benefits of agile development and it is her preferred development workflow. She has worked with several brands such as Fox, Buick, Walgreen’s and Digitas to create and maintain positive brand affinity between brands and their targeted demographics.
Previous Speaking Events
- Inside the Minds of Brilliant Designers
- How to Break into UX
- How to Hire a UX Designer
- Ireland: FluidUI.com videos of speaking event and interviews here.
- Expose UX
- SXSW 2016
- The Heart Series 2016
- Young Women Entrepreneurs
- Brazil UX Tour
- UX Bootcamp (28+ times)
- MVP Bootcamp for Entrepreneurs and Startups
- Guest panelist at Digital Hollywood
- UX and Virtual Reality
Webinars, Publications, and Awards
- Live, Global Webinar with over 500 listeners
- “If you’ve struggled to justify a UX budget to your executive team or your investors, if you’re launching a start-up and aren’t sure how soon to hire a UX Designer, if you need proof that UX will actually save your company time and money, then this on-demand webinar is for you! Watch this on-demand webinar with Jill DaSilva, UX expert, consultant, and instructor. Speaker Jill DaSilva explains the ROI of UX and you’ll learn exactly why you should be investing in UX early and often.”
- 5 UX best practices that will make you think harder about design
- 50 LA tech CEOs, founders, executives, hackers, & investors you must follow on Twitter
- Articles on Medium: https://medium.com/@dasilva_jill